Website Redesign 2010
Welcome! This site has just undergone a redesign and we would like to highlight some of the major changes:
We have made graphic design and functional changes:
- The site's visual design has been updated to better highlight Marc’s work. We think the neutral, warm gray palette helps to focus attention on the paintings.
- Popup pages for the large views of paintings have been replaced with Lightbox, a simple script that overlays the images on the current page and works on all browsers.
- After clicking on an image, you may navigate through all the images on the current page by:
- Using the back and forward arrows on your keyboard, or
- Clicking on the "PREV and "NEXT" links that appear when your hover your mouse around the top of the image, or
- Typing "n" or "p" on your keyboard.
- When you reach the end of an image set, just click on "CLOSE" to view the original page.
- We have added more content to the site (Available Work, Reviews & Press) and moved some content (details on purchasing posters, prints and catalogs) to the Saltmine Fine Art website. New landscape portfolios will be added in the near future.
- With this redesign, we realize that some visitors may be using web browsers that have trouble loading pages. If you are having trouble, have a look at our Technical Tips page for help.
We would love to have your thoughts on the new design. We will be working on adding some new features, such as an RSS feed for some pages and an announcement mailing list feature.
- Carolyn (webmaster) and Marc